Winter Rules will be in place on 1st November 2020
- Only trolleys with winter wheels will be permitted on the course, or if possible carry bags.
- The winter tee mat will be situated on the tee and tee shot played.
- Fairway mats must be used on the fairway or alternatively place the ball in the semi rough
By abiding to these rules our course will be better for
the new spring 2021 season.
Face covering must be worn when entering the pro shop. Coverings may be removed in bar and restaurant areas for the purpose of eating and drinking. There are some exemptions to wearing face coverings including children under the age of 11 and those with certain disabilities.
Please be aware of the following procedures
1) Book online or call the shop. No one is allowed to just turn up and play
2) Only book 9 holes (this will be reviewed). 18 holes may be possible check with the shop after 9 holes.
3) Bookings only and paid prior to arrival maximum 4 ball
4) Try to arrive 10 minutes before your start time
5) Report to the shop
6) You can play no more than 2 golf balls
7) Once your round is completed you must leave the club as soon as possible
8) The locker room will only be available for toilets and washing. One person in the room only.
Keep your distance 2 metres apart
Bunkers are in use please try to “rake” sand with a club or foot
Flagsticks must not be touched
Seats must not be used
Unless you have your own hand sanitising equipment in place the practice net cannot be used
No waiving groups through
3 minutes allowed looking for lost balls
We are aware that the Police are making spot checks on people in the Withnell area. They may well include the golf course. It is therefore important that we are adhering to the regulations, we don’t wish to see the course closed
WEEKEND & BANK HOLIDAYS
GOLF BUGGY HIRE
£12.00 – Per 9 holes
£18.00 – Per 18 holes
TROLLEY HIRE £2.00
Please Note: Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult.