Following Government & England Golf guidelines golf will resume play from Wednesday 13th May. Social distancing should still be maintained.
Members get priority tee times then we will release times for non members. You can purchase a one off Summer 5 month membership for £295 plus affiliation fee will apply (Payment in full on joining)
Please be aware of the following procedures
1) Book online or call the shop. No one is allowed to just turn up and play
2) Only book 9 holes (this will be reviewed). 18 holes may be possible check with the shop after 9 holes.
3) Bookings only and paid prior to arrival maximum 4 ball
4) Try to arrive 10 minutes before your start time
5) Report to the shop
6) Play 9 holes and report back to the shop when you are leaving
7) You can play no more than 2 golf balls
8) Once your round is completed you must leave the club as soon as possible
9) The locker room will only be available for toilets and washing. One person in the room only.
Keep your distance 2 metres apart
Bunkers are in use please try to “rake” sand with a club or foot
Flagsticks must not be touched
Seats must not be used
Unless you have your own hand sanitising equipment in place the practice net cannot be used
No waiving groups through
3 minutes allowed looking for lost balls
We are aware that the Police are making spot checks on people in the Withnell area. They may well include the golf course. It is therefore important that we are adhering to the regulations, we don’t wish to see the course closed
WEEKEND & BANK HOLIDAYS
GOLF BUGGY HIRE
£12.00 – Per 9 holes
£18.00 – Per 18 holes
TROLLEY HIRE £2.00
Please Note: Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult.